For the Media
Contacting City Officials or Requesting General InformationRequests for interview, official comment by the city manager or a department director, and supporting materials for city affairs and council action should be directed to Public and Media Relations Director Teresa Forsyth Warren at 214.509.4153 or Interactive Media Manager Kathleen Vaught at 214.509.4154.
Incident InquiriesIncident inquiries and reports related to the Allen Police Department and the Allen Fire Department are provided by designated officers in the respective departments. Inquiries can be directed to:
- Sergeant Jon Felty, Allen Police Department at 214.509.4359; After hours inquiries can be directed to the Supervisor on Duty at 214.509.4321.
- Assistant Fire Chief Kurt Hall, Allen Fire Rescue at 214.509.4402
Public Information Requests
Requests submitted under the Public Information Act are handled by the City Secretary's Office. Please see the Open Government page to submit a request online or for additional information.
Requests related to events and program activities specific to a department can be directed to the following staff:
Events & Program Activities
- Allen Public Library - Development Coordinator Tom Keener at 214.509.4911
- Annual community/holiday events and Parks and Recreation activities and facilities - Marketing Manager Brandy O'Keefe at 214.509.4708
Parks and Recreation oversees the programs and activities at Allen Senior Recreation Center, Don Rodenbaugh Natatorium, The Edge at Allen Station Park, Ford Pool, Heritage Village, Joe Farmer Recreation Center, and The Courses at Watters Creek.
- Fire education and outreach - Public Education Coordinator Linda Greenidge at 214.509.4413
- Keep Allen Beautiful events - Waste Services Manager Donna Kliewer, Community Services at 214.509.4554
- Police community relations programs - Sergeant Jon Felty, Allen Police Department at 214.509.4359.
- Water Conservation - Water Conservation Manager Gail Donaldson, Community Services at 214.509.4559