Rentals at Allen Public Library
Rent a Meeting Room
Allen residents, community groups and local educational/non-profit organizations may rent meeting rooms at Allen Public Library. Library and City-sponsored meetings are given priority.
|Meeting Room||40 without tables|
25 with tables
|$25 per hour (or portion of an hour). Two-hour minimum rental.||$50 refundable without food|
$100 refundable if food is served
|Board Room||Seats 10 at a conference table||$15 per hour (or portion of an hour). Two-hour minimum rental.||$50 refundable deposit|
No food allowed
*Deposit is refunded if room has not been damaged and no additional cleaning is needed.
|Monday-Thursday||10 a.m. to 8:30 p.m.|
|Friday-Saturday||10 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.|
Meeting room equipment
Both rooms offer free Wi-Fi and dry erase boards with markers.
- Renter is responsible for set-up and clean-up. Please include adequate time in your reservation for both.
- Renter must leave the room and Library by closing time.
- Rooms are not available to rent on a daily or weekly basis.
- All programs/training must be free to the public.
- Political, social/celebratory and commercial sales meetings are not permitted.
- Food is allowed in the Meeting Room with $100 deposit; bottled water only in the Board Room.
Rent a meeting room
Rooms must be book at least five days in advance. Applicants must complete a Meeting/Board Room Application and pay applicable fees to place the reservation. Email Amber McPherson or call 214.509.4902 for information.
Cancellation notice must be given via email at least 24 hours in advance.
Pay by cash or check to Allen Public Library (300 N. Allen Drive, Allen, TX 75013). Do not mail cash payments.
Allen Civic Auditorium
Allen Civic Auditorium seats 287 and features a stage with various curtain backdrops, professional audio/visual equipment and theatrical lighting. View a seating chart.
- 42’ wide and up to 24’ deep stage
- Down stage, mid-stage and upstage traveler curtains
- Professional audio equipment
- Wireless, handheld, Shure hanging, AKG kick drum and Crown microphones
- Full theatrical lighting system
- Hi-definition video projector
- Men’s and women’s dressing rooms
- 16x12 retractable screen
- Professional audio and lighting technicians included
All rentals must pay a $500 security deposit. Liability insurance is required. Total rental costs will depend on your specific requirements.
|Business type||Weekday Rate (Monday-Thursday)|
3 hour minimum
|Weekend Rate (Friday-Sunday)|
3 hour minimum
|Non-profit (501 C-3)||$120 per hour||$150 per hour|
|Commercial||$140 per hour||$180 per hour|
Rent the Civic Auditorium
For information on renting the Civic Auditorium, please email Amber McPherson or call 214.509.4902.